You are here
TOP ACTIVITIES WHEN VISITING SUNCADIA, CLE ELUM, AND ROSLYN WASHINGTON
- Approx. 90-minute drive from the Greater Puget Sound Area
- 36 Holes of Golfing in Suncadia Resort at Rope Rider & Prospector Golf Course
- 18 Holes at Sun Country Golf Course
- Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Resort at The Lodge
- Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, Grass Field, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
- Motorized Scooters, Bicycles, and Paddle Board Rentals at the Suncadia Village Pavilion
- Float the Yakima River
- Summer Concerts at Suncadia Farm and Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater
- NW Top Day and Overnight Hiking Trails
- Miles of Mountain Biking Trails in Suncadia, on the Coal Miners Trail, Roslyn Ridge and Rat Pac
- Swimming & Boating on Lake Cle Elum at Speeyli Beach
- Rent Jet Skis or Boats from Last Resort
- Cooper Swimming Hole
- Roslyn Farmers Market (June - Sept Every Sunday @ 10am - 2pm)
- Octoberfest & Winterfest Festival in Suncadia
Suncadia Resort caters to travelers who want to enjoy some recreational activities along with their rest and relaxation. The resort features over 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape with a wealth of year-round activities from hiking to biking, spa treatments, Swiftwater Cellars Winery, Seasonal Events like Roslyn Farmers Market, Winterfest and the Harvest Festival, along with 36 holes of golf at Rope Rider and Prospector, all inside the 2.2 million-acre Wenatchee Washington National Forest.
Speelyi Beach is located on Lake Cle Elum, only a 10 minute drive from Suncadia Resort. If you are renting a vacation...
PETE LAKE (EASY)
From I90 take exit 80 (Roslyn). Go towards Suncadia (north) on Bullfrog Road, and from the second traffic circle exit...
Dawson Park open: Sunrise to Sunset