Dawson Park open: Sunrise to Sunset
You are here
TOP THINGS TO DO WHEN RENTING A VACATION HOME IN SUNCADIA, Cle Elum, Roslyn, or Near Lake Cle Elum.
- Approx. 90-minute drive from the Greater Puget Sound Area
- 36 Holes of Golfing in Suncadia Resort at Rope Rider & Prospector Golf Course
- Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Resort at The Lodge
- Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, Grass Field, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
- Motorized Scooters, Bicycles, and Paddle Board Rentals at the Suncadia Village Pavilion
- Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia Resort
- Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
- Swimming & Boating on Lake Cle Elum at Speeyli Beach
- Roslyn Farmers Market (Every Sunday In June 2022)
- Octoberfest & Winterfest Festival in Suncadia
Suncadia Resort caters to travelers who want to enjoy some recreational activities along with their rest and relaxation. The resort features over 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape with a wealth of year-round activities from hiking to biking, spa treatments, Swiftwater Cellars Winery, Seasonal Events like Roslyn Farmers Market, Winterfest and the Harvest Festival, along with 36 holes of golf at Rope Rider and Prospector, all inside the 2.2 million-acre Wenatchee Washington National Forest.
Every Day: 7am - 10pm
Speelyi Beach is located on Lake Cle Elum, only a 10 minute drive from Suncadia Resort. If you are renting a vacation...
YouTube (click to view video)
There is a mountain oasis hidden fifteen miles west of Roslyn, Washington along State Route 903,...
PETE LAKE (EASY)
From I90 take exit 80 (Roslyn). Go towards Suncadia (north) on Bullfrog Road, and from the second traffic circle exit...
Monday - Thursday: 12pm - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 11am - 9pm
Sunday: 11am - 8pm