Better known as Roslyn’s Café from Northern Exposure, this café has a wide selection of Omelets, and other delicious breakfast entrees. Breakfast is served daily from 7am until 3pm.
- Thursday through Saturday: 7AM - 8PM
- Sunday and Monday: 7AM - 3PM
- Tuesday and Wednesday: CLOSED
Price Range: $7 - $13.50
- The Coal Miner
- The Veg Out
- Wake and Bacon Breakfast Sandwich
- Make it a Veggie Breakfast Sandwich
- Cody's B & G
- 1/2 order of B&G
- Huevos Rancheros Chilaquiles
- Pork Belly Hash
- Banana Foster French Toast Sticks
- Continental Breakfast
- Something for the Kiddos
See the complete Roslyn Cafe Breakfast Menu Here.
Lunch & Dinner
Price Range: $8.50 - $13.95
- A Shhh... Pile o' Fries
- Slag Pile o' Fries... Oh yeah, we went there
- Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- Pretzel Bites
- Cadillac Nachos
- Ol' Fashioned Burger
- Bacon Blue
- Verde Burger
- Banh Mi Burger
- The Juicy J
- The Smoke Stack
- Vegetarian Earth Burger
- Nashville Style Hot Fish Sandwish
- Pulled Pork
- Roslyn Cafe Reuben
- Thai style lettuce cups
- Smoked Turkey Club
- Cobb Salad
- Singapore Noodle Salad
- Mediterranean Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Garden Salad
See more information about the Roslyn Cafe's Menu Here.
Roslyn Cafe has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars from over 200 Google reviews.
- " A must stop if you are a Northern Exposure fan, and visiting Roslyn. Prices are reasonable. The food is good "
- " Best restaurant we tried when we came to visit Cle Elum! We ate here twice in a row during our 3 day trip. Decor was cool. Service was super friendly. Food was amazing and well priced. Will be back if we ever visit the area again! "
- " This was a fabulous place great service and the food was yummy ,I had the the pork belly hash ,so good "
Roslyn Cafe has 4 out of 5 stars from over 100 Yelp reviews.
- " Wow - the banh mi burger - super good. Hits the spot after anything outdoorsy you have been doing in the area. Friendly service and nice small town vibe."
- " Went in a little after 5pm on a Saturday night. Place wasn't that busy so we got a table right away. Wife ordered a Turkey sandwich and I ordered the pulled pork sandwich. Food was good and we will be back again. "
- " Never once has this funky little gem disappointed us! They are not at all what you'd expect when thinking of the average cafe/diner food. From friendly service to unique takes on traditional fare, it just never gets old. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Basecamp Books & Bites
12th Manor Estate in Suncadia Resort
Wintergreen Chalet in Roslyn Ridge