Bedding Types: 1 King, 2 Queen, 3 Twin, 1 Other, 2 Full
HOLIDAY PERIODS EXCLUDED | NEW RESERVATIONS ONLY
SEPTEMBER & JUNE | 2 NIGHT MIN
** 3+ Night Stay | SAVE UP TO 25% Discount Applied Automatically
OCTOBER, NOVEMBER, MARCH - MAY | 2 NIGHT MIN
** 3+ Night Stay | SAVE UP TO 33% Discount Applied Automatically
JANUARY & FEBRUARY | 2 NIGHT MIN
** 3+ Night Stay | SAVE UP TO 25% Discount Applied Automatically
JULY & AUGUST | 4 NIGHT MIN
** 5+ Night Stay | SAVE UP TO 25% Discount Applied Automatically
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional "Resort Fee". Maximum of 4 cars are allowed in the driveway. Suncadia prohibits street parking.
WELCOME TO WINE DOWN IN SUNCADIA RESORT
You are going to love this luxury home in Suncadia! This golf-course home is located on Hole 16 of the Rope Rider Golf Course and is close to popular Suncadia attractions like Dawson Park (3 minutes away), the Suncadia sledding hill (5 minutes away), Glade Spring Spa (5 minutes away), or Swiftwater Winery. The great room features vaulted ceilings for an open and modern feel. Kids and Adults alike will love the garage game room which features a foosball table, Air Hockey, Pop-A-Shot, and a 50” 4K TV with Roku. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
WINE DOWN PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King 1 Queen Beds 2, Twin over Full Bunk Beds Qty 2, Murphy Bed 1 (Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms + Loft, 3.5 Bathrooms (2 en suite bathrooms)
* Ideal Retreat for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Golf Course Lot w/ Amazing Views of Hole 16 on Rope Rider in Suncadia
* Private Hot Tub | Sonos Sound System | Free Wi-Fi
* Heated Garage Game Room w/ Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Pop-A-Shot, and 50” 4K TV w/ Roku
* 5 Minute walk to Swiftwater Inner tube Sledding Hill
* AC Available
• Pet-Friendly (Two Dog Max | $50 per/night per dog + $500 Security Deposit)
* 4 Vehicles Max | No Garage or Street Parking
* Quite Time 10pm - 7am (Strictly Enforced / $500 Penalty From HOA / Verified Complaint)
Bedrooms: The first bedroom is located on the main floor and has a queen bed and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is located on the main floor and has a queen bed. The third bedroom is on the main floor and has two Twin over Full bunk beds. Upstairs, there is a fourth bedroom with a queen bed, flat screen TV, and en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom of the first bedroom has a bath and shower combo. The second en suite bathroom of the fourth bedroom has a dual sink, shower, and soaking tub.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Wine Down is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests may be required to pay a $1,500 refundable security deposit. Signed Rental Agreement will be considered final guest count.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
We had a lovely stay here! I always love visiting Suncadia and would absolutely stay here again. This home is well-decorated, clean, and has comfy furniture. The game room was so fun! We enjoyed the back patio and watching the golfers go by. The trails are beautiful - saw lots of deer and even elk. This is such a beautiful and relaxing place. Kitchen is well-stocked with utensils and cookware, but be sure to bring all your own spices.
The only negative to mention is that there is currently construction right next door. They didn't work on the weekends and only lasted till 5pm during the week day. It wasn't that big of a deal but just something to be aware of these next few months.
Overall, fantastic stay and hope to visit again!
This staff at Vacation Rental 365 are courteous and attentive. This particular house is beautiful and in a great location. We have stayed many times and just love it. As many know, construction around Suncadia is booming and we got unlucky in that the lot next to us was doing dirt work the entire week we stayed. It was windy so it was a daily brown out for the back patio. We did let staff know and they took care of us for a dinner (which was nice). I would add if I was building there, I would want that dirt guy as he worked his tail off! Looked good. May be a bit of noise going forward with the build but the dirt and grime should be far less. I would rent this house again many times over.
Thank you for so much for your amazing review! We are happy that you have chosen us to be a small part of your family retreat. We appreciate your kind words about our home and its good location, we love it too! Knowing that you had an amazing stay despite the ongoing constructions nearby, makes us happy. We will surely pass along your complements to our hardworking team members. We look forward to hosting you again soon for another wonderful experience! - Team VR 365
This is our second year staying at Wine Down in Suncadia. We hope to make it an annual family event. The home is beautiful and once again we arrived to find everything spotless and well stocked. We enjoy cooking and family dinners and this home offers all the necessities. The addition of more outdoor patio furniture made our morning coffee and evening gatherings around the fire table even more enjoyable. Once again the managers were great to work with! We would definitely recommend this property.
Thank you Wine Down!
Wow, thank you so much for staying with us again and taking the time to leave us such a great review. We appreciate it! We're thrilled that your entire family enjoyed the home and was able to create some lifelong memories and bond over food and drinks in our great hangout spots! We will pass on to our housekeeping staff your compliments on how clean your room was. They always enjoy hearing from our guests. We will always welcome you and your family, we are looking forward to this annual tradition!! - Team VR 365