Bedding Types: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
** Stay 3 Get 4th Night FREE (All Summer | June - Sept) Excluding Holidays
** 3rd Night FREE (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
** 5+ Night Stay: SAVE 25%
OFF SEASON SPECIALS
** 3 Night Stays (March - May, October 19th - November 23rd): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
WELCOME TO ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
Welcome to your home away from home - Located on a quiet cul-de-sac you are met with granite benches, a water feature, and a bistro table and chairs. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 3, Bunk Bends w/ Twins 1, Sleeper Sofa 1, Kids Sleeping Cub Rooms w/ sleeping bags 2 (Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms + Bonus Room, 3 w/ En suite Bathrooms - 4 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Private Hot Tub | Gas Fire Pit | Free Wi-Fi
* 4 HD Flat Screen TVs
* Heated Game Room in Garage + Bonus Room: Ping Pong, Foosball, Pool Table
* Wheel Chair Friendly
* AC Available
* No Pets Allowed
Layout: The main floor master suite offers a king-sized bed, gas fireplace, TV, and the master bath has a huge shower with duel heads, soaking tub, and heated floors. The French doors lead to a private rear porch with hot tub. The main level also offers a junior suite with queen bed with private bath with heated floors. Upstairs is a 3rd suite with semi-private bath offering double vanities and walk in shower. The 4th bedroom upstairs offers twin bunks (4 total) and the bonus/5th bedroom provides a queen sized pull out. This home also has a 4th bathroom upstairs. The bonus room also has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, toaster oven, microwave, small table and plenty of space for a second gathering. The loft/library above the great room is perfect for a reading area and also offers those who may need it, a place to work and has a furnished printer. Enjoy the books, DVD’s, games, puzzles, and toys.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
Enter through the large solid wood double entry doors to the slate entry offering a classic sense of arrival and the hand scraped hickory floors imbue the lodge feeling. The two-story great room with gas fireplace and wood windows frame the lightly treed secluded backyard.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Elk Sedge in Suncadia is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests will be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit for any stay between December 1st and March 31st. The base rate for this home is 11 people. Each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of the home (14) will add an additional $25 to the rental rate.
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional “Resort Fee”. Maximum of 5 cars. Suncadia prohibits street parking.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
We had a memorable stay at this property. VR365 was attentive to our needs throughout the stay. In fact, this was our second consecutive VR365 stay in just over a week. Thanks again and we'll be back soon.
This house was great for a relaxing family vacation. Plenty of games and toys for kids and adults. The wooded location in gorgeous with many walking hiking and biking trails. The house was comfortable and the kitchen was more than well stocked! Will definitely visit again.
Hello Jess, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Elk Sedge in Suncadia. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We are looking forward to your next stay with us. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
We stayed for a long weekend and the home was perfect for families.
Hello Philip, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Elk Sedge in Suncadia! We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. I hope that you will stay with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365