Bedding Types: 1 King, 5 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
** Stay 3 Get 4th Night FREE (All Summer | June - Sept) Excluding Holidays
** 3rd Night FREE (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
** 5+ Night Stay: SAVE 25%
OFF SEASON SPECIALS
** 3 Night Stays (March - May, October 19th - November 23rd): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
WELCOME TO 12TH MANOR ESTATE IN SUNCADIA
12th Manor in Suncadia showcases a stunning entryway with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling see-through fireplace, chef's kitchen, large dining area and expansive windows highlighting views of the golf course and natural landscape. The open feel of the home allows everyone to stay connected while also being able to spread out and enjoy their own space. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
12TH MANOR ESTATE PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 5, Sleeper Sofa 1 (Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms, 3 w/ En suite Bathrooms - 3 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Golf Course Lot -12th Hole Rope Rider
* 1 Mile From Rope-Tow Sledding Hill at Swiftwater Cellars
* Private Hot Tub | Outdoor Gas Fire Pit | Free Wi-Fi
* 4 Flat Screen TVs
* Game Room in Garage: Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Pop-O-Shot
* AC Available
* Pet-Friendly! 1 Dog Max (Pet Fee is $25 per night + $500 refundable security deposit)
* Less Than 1 Mile to Dawson Park in Suncadia: Fenced Dog Park, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Disc Golf, Play Structure, and More!
Bedrooms: The master bedroom (located on the main floor) imparts the feel of a luxury resort suite with a king size bed, flat screen TV, walk-in closet, gas fireplace and en suite bathroom. The upscale master bath features a jetted soaking tub, dual shower head and heated floors. Three additional bedrooms are located on the second floor. Two of the three upstairs bedrooms have attached en suite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom offers flexible sleeping arrangements with a sleeper sofa and two queen beds.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Spacious and luxurious, this amazing lodge style home is the ideal destination for your next getaway.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars - 1 Mile Away
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course - 1 Mile Away
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park - Less Than 1 Mile Away
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa - 2 Miles Away
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater - 1 Mile Away
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter - 1 Mile Away
12th Manor in Suncadia is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 28. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests will be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit for any stay between December 1st and March 31st. The base rate for this home is 11 people. Each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of the home will add an additional $25 to the rental rate.
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional “Resort Fee”. Maximum of 5 cars in the driveway. Suncadia prohibits street parking.
Our family of four had a fabulous and relaxing stay. The house is beautiful and the location is ideal - walking distance to the park, but away from the busier lodge area. We enjoyed time by the fire outside and and our kids loved the game room. This house would sleep two families easily and there is plenty of seating. The kitchen was welll appointed. The master bedroom is large and luxurious. Loved it! The property managers were very quick to respond to questions and very happy to help. Love the area and we will be back.
This was a perfect getaway for the weekend! It’s in the lower part of suncadia which I hadn’t explored before. The house had all the amenities you would need (kitchen appliances, hot tub, WiFi, fire pit, multiple fireplaces in the house). The beds were comfortable and there was a lot of ‘hangout’ space. The house is also located close to the walking path if you like to go on runs or walks. Highly recommend and would stay here again!
My family and our dog loved this home! It was a great time and VR365 provided excellent customer service. Looking forward to returning.