Bedding Types: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Bunk
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
**Excluding Christmas and New Year’s**
Discounts Automatically Applied (Except Airbnb Bookings)
3 Night Stay (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
3 Night Stays (March - May, October, November): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
4 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 15%
5 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 20%
6+ Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 25%
WELCOME TO YAKIMA RIVER RETREAT ON THE YAKIMA RIVER
Welcome to Yakima River Retreat! Located on prime Yakima riverfront, this 3,000sqft one of a kind cedar home features wrap around decks, a spacious Master Suite and three newly renovated bathrooms. This home offers 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms nestled on 4 private acres alongside the Yakima River.
YAKIMA RIVER RETREAT PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
* King Beds 2, Queen Beds 2, Twin Beds 2, Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 12 in beds)
* Suncadia Resort is 5 miles away w/ Two Championship Golf Courses
* Nearby Fishing, Biking, Golfing, Snowmobiling, Rafting & Boating
* Over 200 ft. of Riverfront Access
* Tons of outdoor space for lawn games (volleyball, croquet, badminton)
* Large Private Deck fully enclosed ideal for pets
* Game Room w/ Shuffleboard
* Pet Friendly!
* Free Wi-Fi
* 4 HD Flat Screen TV’s with Direct TV
* 2 Outdoor Fire Pits
* Sleeps 12
Bedrooms: The spacious Master Suite located on the main floor features a king bed, private deck, views of the river and luxurious en suite with custom river rock counters and shower, jetted soaker tub, separate entrance to the deck and plenty of natural light. Also, on the main floor is the second bedroom with a queen bed and a second full bathroom with custom tiled shower. Downstairs is the third bedroom with a queen bed, a third full bathroom with custom vanity and glass shower and the fourth bedroom with a king bed, bunk bed and sleeper sofa.
Top 10 Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
1) Golfing in Suncadia Resort (Rope Rider and Prospector)
2) Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bikes Rentals
3) Kayak, Paddle Board on Lake Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort
4) River Rafting or Fly Fishing on the Yakima River
5) Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
6) Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
7) Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
8) Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
9) Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
10) Hiking Trails in the Teanaway & Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Yakima River Retreat is a fantastic home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the ages of 28. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
Had a great stay at the Yakima River Retreat with family from Michigan. A great house, great piece of property, and excellant loacation. Look forward to going back!
Hello Mike, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful 5 star review of Yakima River Retreat. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We look forward to hosting you again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
hope you can add the jacuzzi and will be a perfect vacation house
Hello Yun, Thank you for leaving a 5 star review of Yakima River Retreat! I will pass your suggestion to our owner. We are so happy that you had a wonderful stay! The next time you are in the area, we would love to recommend you one of our homes that has a hot tub! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
Every summer for the last 10 years or so my buddies from college and I get together somewhere in the mountains for a reunion to fish, hike, have some cocktails, eat too much, etc. This house was probably the best house we have ever rented. The house is just as pictured and felt even bigger. Very clean, very well cared for, well stocked kitchen, HUGE back area that backs right on the Yakima River. It was great to walk right out on a warm day into the river to give the trout an opportunity to laugh at my attempts to catch them. We would love to return in future years.
Hello Doug, it was a pleasure working with you leading up to your stay at Yakima River Retreat. I am thrilled to see that the home more than met your expectations for your annual friend trip. All of us here at VR 365 and the Homeowners love reading reviews like yours, which describe our guest’s trips in detail and let us know what they loved about the home and the area. Hopefully next visit you'll have an opportunity to catch some of those tricky trout! :-) When you are ready to book again, visit our website which provide our best rates and seasonal promotions. Warm regards, Keri - Vacation Rental 365