- Monday through Friday: 6:30AM - 8:30PM
- Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: 6AM - 9PM
From the Sun County website, "Enjoy the fun and challenging 18 hole, Alpine course. SunCountry is an updated 18 hole course that is sure to challenge the veteran golfers, but also be enjoyed by the beginners. SunCountry Golf has some of the most breath taking views in Eastern Washington and offers a variety of challenges.
Our course is a laid back atmosphere for golfers looking for an affordable relaxing round of golf.
Families, couples and groups alike will find the “New Sun Country Golf” the place to go for a day, a weekend, or a full season of enjoyment."
Weekdays (3PM, Sunday through Thursdays)
- 9 Holes ($40)
- 18 Holes ($49)
Weekends (3PM, Friday, Sunday, and Holidays)
- 9 Holes ($45)
- 18 Holes ($64)
Twilight (After 3PM)
- Sunday through Thursday ($41)
- Friday ($52)
More information about Sun Country golf course rates here.
Sun Country Golf Course has 4.4 out of 5 stars from 35 Google reviews.
- " It's a beautiful course set on a gently rolling wooded hillside. The first two holes are a little uphill and then you are in for a great day. I would recommend buying the course book ($3) or so if you want to know exact yardages and don't have a range finder. Bring your "A" Game."
- " Great course layout! Massive elevation changes with sweeping doglegs. Stunning views, RV park, excellent staff, laid back atmosphere and more. I will definitely be playing this course again! But next time will probably us a cart, those elevation changes kicked my butt walking. "
- " Challenging course, very well maintained. Great atmosphere in a mountain 18 hole course. "
Sun Country Golf Course has 4 out of 5 stars from 5 Yelp reviews.
- " Always enjoy playing golf here. People are friendly and the course is very fun and we'll kept. Can get windy on a few holes but it makes it more challenging! Bring your RV and stay in their camping area. Right next to club house and putting green. "
- " I would choose Sun Country over Suncadia any day. Great 18 hole course, amazing views and at a decent price. The last time we played here, we paid $200 for three of us for the 18, two carts and one golf club rental. Good deal for how much we got. The course is a bit hilly, and can get very windy on the 10 hole. Adds to the game though! "
- " The golf course is very well taken care of and nice grassy spots in the RV section. Cute area to walk around and reasonable rates. We will stay and play agin for sure! "
Up-to Date Local Events in Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, & Roslyn
Suncadia Resort Golf Courses
Roslyn Farmers Market
Stay with Vacation Rental 365!
If you're looking for a wonderful vacation in Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort, check no further than our wide selection of luxury homes. Vacation Rental 365 offers lots of pet-friendly homes, waterfront homes, homes in Suncadia Resort, pool access, and more! See if your favorite home is available during your dates by using our advanced search tool! Give us a call at (855) 698-7365 if you have any questions!
Yakima River Retreat
12th Manor Estate in Suncadia Resort