Washington’s oldest continuously operating bar was established in 1889. The bar features the original 23’ running water spittoon, tasty pub fare, and live music ever Friday and Saturday night.
Monday - Thursday 11:30am - Close
Friday 11:30am - 2:00am
Saturday 11:00am - 2:00am
Sunday 11:00am - Close
Kitchen hours are from open to 9:00pm
Minors are welcomed in our family dining area during kitchen hours.
For reservations, or for larger parties, please submit requests via our Customer's Contact page.
- Smaller Appetites
More information on The Brick menu here.
The Brick Saloon has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars from over 700 Google reviews!
- " We've been here before and it doesn't disappoint! Come hungry because the servings are huge, or just share! Everyone cleared their plates. Fantastic place to eat at I'd you are at Suncadia, on a drive over the pass or just because! "
- " Servers were very friendly and drink and food were served in a timely fashion. We had French Dip with cheese, onions and mushrooms. Awesome with their homemade potato chips and Roslyn dark ale. "
- " Unique, historical, good food, great beer (craft and domestic). Server was attentive. Atmosphere is a must see...a true historical relic that will take you back in time. "
The Brick has 3.5 out of 5 stars from over 100 Yelp reviews.
- " Fantastic service, great food, amazing building, what more could you ask for? The waitress even took the time to show us the jail cell + fake cells that had been constructed for a movie set, located in the basement of the restaurant. Crazy to think that this place used to be a prison."
- " Yes it's touristy. But it's also totally worth a visiting the oldest bar in the state. They have a decent selection of craft beers and craft cocktails. Service was excellent. Just a old timey things they have in it makes it worth stopping in for a drink and an appetizer and maybe even lunch. I was told that is one of the five working spittoons in the USA is below the bar stools. "
- " still maintains that old tavern feel. the working spitoon is great. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Roslyn Cafe from Northern Exposure
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort