This Mexican grill has Pre-Hispanic cuisine. While most Mexican food is a fusion of native Mesoamerican and European cooking. Pre-Hispanic food was the diet consumed by people in different regions of Mexico and Central America for the last 6000 years.
From the Roslyn Mexican Grill website: "I was born and raised in Caualtla, which is a small town located in the mountains of Jalisco, Mexico. As a child our family grew and raised all of their own food, all natural and organic and harvested all the wild edibles in the area as well. Coming from a large extended family, all took part in cooking for the household in some way. I found I enjoyed helping my grandmother prepare the food we ate, I also realized that I developed a sense of pride by growing my own vegetables, fruits and livestock; so started my culinary journey and my personal theory on how and why we should prepare and enjoy the local seasonal ingredients available to us in Washington.
I moved to Washington in 1993, I started working in the restaurant industry as a dishwasher/prep cook and quickly worked my way up the culinary ladder, finally achieving an Executive Chef position. I have hands‐on experience in both 5 star hotels and restaurant settings, Classically trained in French cuisine I have a mastery of: Mediterranean, regional Italian dishes, Spanish, and Asian cuisine as well.
After the past 20 years of working for small businesses to large corporations, I was offered the opportunity to purchase my own business. Transitioning from working for someone to working for myself has been both challenging as well as rewarding. This opportunity has allowed me to travel, gaining more knowledge about regional cuisine here in the U.S. as well as giving me the chance to offer others assistance to create better culinary experiences for their customers and providing them with insight on how to operate their facilities more effectively.
When you are in the position of working for yourself food cost and labor are much more of an up close and personal issue, creating a satisfied customer base becomes your number one priority and being experienced enough to handle these challenges knowing that the decisions you are making is for your own business is the greatest reward."
- Traditional Amall Mexican Plates
- Main Entrees
- Street Tacos
More information about the Roslyn Mexican Grill Menu Here.
The Roslyn Mexican Grill has an impressive 4.6 out of 5 stars from over 100 Google reviews.
- " This food rivals some of the best Mexican food I have experienced. A small establishment, but great food and service. The waiter was very helpful describing the different dishes and offering suggestions. I had the chicken enchiladas with mole sauce - exceptionally good. A wide variety of beers. Everyone enjoyed what they ordered. "
- " One of great Hispanic Mexican food we had here. Great service and great taste.
The ambiance was great and the location was good."
- " Food was amazing. Such a great find. Was great for the whole family. "
The Roslyn Mexican Grill has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars from over 100 Yelp reviews.
- " We are from Ellensburg, anytime we desire special Mexican cuisine, that is always spot on this where we go. With wonderful service always!"
- " Stupid good Pulpa! I've had this dish many times and it's insane I had to come to Roslyn to get the best I've ever had, but I'm coming back tomorrow for lunch just to enjoy this dish again. Excellent service as well. "
- " This is the biggest Mexican foodgasm I have had in a LONG time! I had Pulpo a la Parrilla (flame broiled octopus, pineapple chutney, lime). Victor had Platos Jarocho (seafood Mexican paella). This restaurant bills themselves as "pre-Hispanic" cuisine (the style of the food that was used by indigenous people before the Spanish and other European cultures arrived in Mexico). EXCELENTE! "
- Phone: (509) 649-3599
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Up-to Date Local Events in Suncadia Resort, Cle Elum, & Roslyn
Roslyn Farmers Market
Stay with Vacation Rental 365!
If you're looking for a wonderful vacation in Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort, check no further than our wide selection of luxury homes. Vacation Rental 365 offers lots of pet-friendly homes, waterfront homes, homes in Suncadia Resort, pool access, and more! See if your favorite home is available during your dates by using our advanced search tool! Give us a call at (855) 698-7365 if you have any questions!
All Vacation Rental 365 Roslyn Ridge Homes.