Swiftwater’s fireside lounge has an all-day menu, happy hour, specialty cocktails, and more. The large fire pits will keep everyone warm and cozy even when the weather gets cold. Swiftwater is open for lunch and dinner.
From the Swiftwater Cellar website, "Like most worthwhile ventures, Swiftwater Cellars began with a vision. While Don and Lori Watts were visiting wineries in Europe, South America and South Africa they were inspired to craft a venue rich with history and elegance in America. They built Swiftwater Cellars to be the Northwest winery destination for everyone to enjoy fine wine with locally-grown inspired menus and relaxing beautiful surroundings accentuated by a European sophistication.
Don discovered the perfect place nestled at the foot of the Cascade Mountains on the site of an historic coal mine where European-born coal miners made their own wines from local wild huckleberries and blackberries.
Since opening its doors, the goal of Swiftwater Cellars is to create a winery destination in parity with the world’s finest venues. Swiftwater Cellars offers you an experience to partake of premium wines made by internationally acclaimed winemakers, dine upon sophisticated Pacific Northwest cuisine made from the freshest ingredients while unwinding, rejuvenating and having fun. Additionally, the five-star Suncadia Resort is close by for added amenities.
While the Swiftwater Cellars experience has a European sophistication to it, there is also something distinctly American about it – from the architectural details and mining relics scattered throughout the facility to the casual, friendly, comfortable atmosphere intended to make you feel like you’re at home."
- Kung Pao Calamari
- Ahi Tuna Carpaccio
- Chorizo Clams
- Apple Cambazola
- Braised Beef Cheeks
- Pan Fried Brussel Sprouts
- Risotto Balls
- Black Garlic Poutine
- Black and Blue Flatbread
- Pepperoni Flatbreads
- Apple Pancetta Flatbreads
- Smoked Chicken Fontina Flatbread
- Greek Vegetable Flatbread
Soup and Salad
- Soup Du Jour
- Clam Chowder
- Starter Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Swiftwater Chop
- Curled Beet Salad
- Pears and Pecans Salad
- Curried Couscous and Shrimp Salad
- Swiftwater Kobe Burger
- Prime Rib Dip
- Elk Burger
- Stuffed Portabella Sandwich
- Turkey and Brie Pannini
- Steelhead Bolt
- Butternut Ziti
- Blackened Beef Tip Gnocchi
More information about Swiftwater Cellars Lunch Menu here.
Swiftwater Cellars has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 stars from 128 Google reviews.
- " Great food, great wine, great views and great service. Have eaten here dozens of times and the food is always fantastic. Have only had one dish that wasn’t great and when I mentioned it to the server they were quick to make it right. "
- " Always a must-have experience when we're staying at Suncadia. I recommend a wine flight tasting of reds before settling in for an excellent dinner at the Hoist House restaurant within the winery. Watch out - sometimes the owner is in and feeling talkative! He may even take you on an impromptu tour of the facilities (speaking from the fond memory of experience)... "
- " Wonderful wine bar, and dining broom with a full bar for those who wish morning choices. Dinner was excellent. Service in both bars also excellent. "
Swiftwater Cellars has an impressive 4 out of 5 stars from 168 Yelp reviews.
- " Wow, the customer service was outstanding. The food was over the top good. I would highly recommended eating and drinking at the Swiftwater. "
- " Came here to relax after the Harvest Festival and was really happy with the views and service. It was a busy afternoon with most tables taken up. We still had excellent service and they were prompt taking our orders, getting our waters and bringing out our food. The blanco flatbread is delicious! "
- " Loved coming to this place and grabbing some flights along with dinner over our stay at Suncadia. We hung out for hours enjoying wine and food while moving around from table to table and enjoying appetizers along the way. They don't mind if you want to move to another area so we enjoyed wine in lounge chairs and apps in chairs better for eating. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Roslyn Farmers Market
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
Arrowhead Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes