Bedding Types: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
** 4 Nights | SAVE 20% Entire Stay (June - Sept)
** 3rd Night FREE | SAVE 33% (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only)
** 7+ Nights | SAVE 25% Entire Stay (June – Sept)
** July & August 3 Night Min Stay
OFF SEASON SPECIALS
** 3 Night Stays (March - May, October 19th - November 23rd): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
WELCOME TO TAMARACK CHALET NEAR LAKE CLE ELUM
Tamarack Chalet is a beautifully designed, brand-new, 1,800 square foot cabin, built in Evergreen Valley and walking distance to Suncadia's Nelson Preserve. It is 2 miles from the lovely and serene Lake Cle Elum. This cabin offers the privacy and peace needed for a relaxing weekend away from the city. However, if a round of golf is what you are looking for, Suncadia Resort is located only a few miles away. During the winter you can ice skate at the Village Pavilion, go sledding, or rent snowmobiles. And for those wine lovers, there are wine tastings at Swiftwater Cellars right at Suncadia Resort. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
TAMARACK CHALET PROPERTY OVERVIEW
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 9 in beds)
- Access to Roslyn Ridge Pool / Activity Center (May 15th-Sept 13th) $7.50 Entrance Fee
- Outdoor Picnic Table, Extra Chairs, BBQ, & Fire Pit
- Fantastic location within 1/2 mile to Speelyi Beach at Lake Cle Elum.
- Nearby Fishing, Biking, Golfing, Snowmobiling, Rafting & Boating
- Walking distance to Nelson Preserve
- Spacious PRIVATE lot with plenty of room for outdoor Activities
- Year-round Access
- Large Flat Screen TV w/ Roku
- Single Level Home: Wheelchair Friendly.
- Private 4-6 person private hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Game Room w/ a Ping Pong Table & Shuffle Board
- Dog Friendly! (Max 2 dogs. Dog fee is $25 per dog/night)
- Window AC Unit Available
Bedrooms: The master bedroom features a king bed and en suite bathroom. The second bedroom is upstairs and features a queen bed. The third bedroom features a twin over full bunk bed. The living room also has a sleeper sofa bed. This home can sleep 9 people
Entertainment: Tamarack Chalet boasts a garage game room with a Ping Pong table, private hot tub, and large Flat Screen TV with Roku. Guests can enjoy a family movie night, Ping Pong tournament, or soak their troubles away.
Outdoor Recreation: During the summer guests can enjoy the Roslyn Ridge Pool and Activity Center within walking distance of the home. This private facility features a large outdoor pool, kid's splash fountain, hot tub, tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball, and more! The facility charges a $7.50/person daily use fee at the door (cash or check only). The facility is open on the weekends starting Memorial Day Weekend through mid-September. In the winter guest can enjoy a snowball fight on the spacious private lot, go sledding at the Suncadia Rope-Tow hill, or snowmobile around Cle Elum!
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Age Limit to book this home 28. Quiet Hours (Ord. 99-09) will be strictly enforced between the hours of 10pm and 8am. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests may be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit. Base rate varies seasonally. $25 per/person/night over base rate. Signed Rental Agreement will be considered final guest count.
We had a great time at Tamarack Chalet for a family getaway weekend ! The house was perfect and very clean AND we could bring our dog which was perfect ! It’s always hard to find a clean, pet friendly rental !! Great location close to town but nestled in the woods in a nice neighborhood. Will come back !
Hello Georgia, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Tamarack Chalet. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We have a great selection of pet-friendly homes that we would be happy to recommend for you if you are interested in staying with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
Great getaway with nearby activities. House was a good size with good areas for groups and lounging.
Hello Kaitlyn, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Tamarack Chalet. I hope that you will stay with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
Homey, charming and very family friendly! We enjoyed the serene setting and amenities.
Hello Pachia, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Tamarack Chalet. We are so happy that you had such a great stay at Vacation Rental 365. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365