Offering bike rentals, boat rentals, paddleboards and motorized scooter rentals.
(May to September)
- Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm
- Friday & Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Bike Rentals - Enjoy the over 10 miles of paved paths and countless miles of scenic trails to explore throughout Suncadia near Seattle, WA. We provide a variety of recreational mountain bikes, cruisers, youth bikes for all ages, and trailers. Waiver required for all rentals, anyone 17 yrs and under must have a parent or guardian signature prior to participation. Helmet and bike locks are included with all rentals.
- Boat Rentals - We offer single and double sit-on-top kayaks and canoes. Waiver required for all rentals, anyone 17 and under must hava a parent of guardian signature prior to participation.
- SUP - Stand Up Paddleboards - Simply SUPer! Combining fitness and fun! Come join us for the fastest growing sport today!
- Motorized Scooter Rentals - Scoot around Suncadia or into Roslyn or Cle Elum on a Kymco motorized scooter. Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license.
Suncadia Resort has an impressive 4.4 out of 5 stars from over 600 Google reviews.
- " Great place, I went during the winter. The grounds are well maintained. I was a big fan of the complimentary shuttle service all over the grounds. Food was good and not as expensive as it could have been. There are lots of things for the kids to do, fire puts for marshmallows, lots of hills with sleds. I will be going back during the summer. "
- " My artist heart absolutely LOVES Suncadia. Year round Suncadia is one of the PNW most beautiful locations for family & wedding photography. Truly a photographers paradise! "
- " Consider for a short weekend getaway, to the week of vacation you've earned. Quiet and revitalizing at any time of the year with many activities for all. "
Suncadia Resort has 3 out of 5 stars from 150 Yelp reviews.
- " Suncadia is a beautiful resort with amazing views. We stayed at a house on the property and were really happy with it as it was in a quaint and quiet neighborhood. "
- " There are great restaurants, fun activities including parks for kids, golf courses, and my personal favorite is the spa. You can sip bubbly in the outdoor hot tubs while your kids are checked into the childcare. Best ever!!!! "
- " My first trip to Suncadia was in the summer and we had a great time . . . not Disneyland magic but "natural" magic filled with hikes, bike rides and outdoor fun. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Sun Country Golf Course
Last Resort Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
Arrowhead Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes