Orchard was conceived by owner Greg Apt who grew up on an orchard in the Wenatchee Valley. Greg built Orchard as a place to highlight local foods and the skill of his chefs as they take the best local ingredients and create edible artwork. The open kitchen concept gives diners a unique perspective and allows them to watch the chefs in action as they prepare foods that are as impressive to look at as they are to eat. Orchard brings the freshest foods from local farmers and ranchers, then transforms these ingredients to create the best in modern cuisine.
Orchard: The local living room with flawless food and drink. Orchard is great design paired with delicious, inventive food and drinks. We want you to feel the passion we have for food, for sustainability, for creating with intention. Let us welcome you to our home, take your coat, find you a seat, and get you a drink. Our lounge is intimate and relaxed, intended for luxuriating over a delicious glass of wine or crafted cocktail. The dining room is cozy with high back booths and hand hewn tables. The chef is in the kitchen – you’re welcome to gather at the chef’s counter and watch the deliciousness unfold. The space and vibe at Orchard change throughout the day making it ideal for an array of dining experiences. Located in the center of Downtown Cle Elum, Orchard is the perfect place for a unique dining experience. As evening approaches take a seat on the comfortable couches in our lounge, grab a hand-crafted cocktail and a sharable plate to create a unique happy hour with friends and family. Dinner offers the option of the Chef’s tasting menu paired with local wines or choosing from our ala carte menu to create your own culinary adventure.
Hours: Currently open for dinner only.
Wednesday through Sunday 5 – 10 pm
Please Note: Orchard's menu changes almost daily depending on what the chef has available from their purveyors. Below is an example of their Spring Menu.
- Morel Mushroom Soup
- Karobuta Pork Belly
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras
- Spring Salad
- Wilted Spinach Salad
- Ricotta Gnocchi
- Earth & Ocean
- Alaskan Halibut
- Cedar Plank Columbia River Steelhead
- 5 Spice Duck Breast
- Chicken Fried Rabbit
- House Smoked Half Chicken
- Dry Aged Ribeye Steak
More Information about Orchard's Menu Here.
Orchard Restaurant has 4.4 out of 5 stars from 48 Google Reviews.
- " Amazing. Had a wonderful evening. Great food. Great ambiance. Great owner and chef. Love it here. "
- " This place is a hidden gem in Cle Elum. My wife and I had an excellent cocktail in front of the fireplace and after that we had a wonderful meal. All the dishes from the cauliflower with raisin reduction to the side of local mushrooms to our entrees were incredibly tasty. A very memorable evening. "
- " Farm to Table food made by the gods. I can't even begin to say how wonderful this restaurant is- just so happy it exists. Worth the drive from west of the mountains. Love this place! "
Orchard Restaurant has 4 out of 5 stars from 24 Yelp Reviews.
- " We were a little wary as there was no one in the restaurant...but OMG - we were pleasantly surprised. Service was impeccable. My boyfriend ordered a gin & tonic and was offered the house-made lavender infused Gin. Spot on! From there..it just got better. We ordered a fried chicken dish, and a fried sage and butter pasta dish. Both were some of the best meals we have had in a LONG time. We accompanied this with their brussel sprouts - which were presented in the most lovely fashion, with the sprouts opening. I don't know how they did this...but they need to keep on doing what they are doing! "
- " This place has excellent food. The menu rotates depending on what is locally available, but there isn't anything so far that I have had that isn't good. Food is prepared from scratch, so it does take longer than what I am used to, but that's because they do not prep before hand. Each meal is custom made to order."
- " This was a fantastic experience. Sure it takes a bit but if you sit at the bar and watch the sheer amount of love that goes into every plate.... this is fine dining. Amazing food. Not a plate goes out that hasn't been lovingly prepared and plated. Nothing is frozen, food is locally sourced and prepared fresh. This was the best spot to hit for our post-wedding dinner. Great staff & service. We will definitely be back. Must order: gnocci, beef ragu pappardelle, ribeye. Hot. Damn. Sit at the chef bar! "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
High Society Transportation
Cle Elum, Roslyn Massage Therapy - Mobile Massage
Stay with Vacation Rental 365!
If you're looking for a wonderful vacation in Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort, check no further than our wide selection of luxury homes. Vacation Rental 365 offers lots of pet-friendly homes, waterfront homes, homes in Suncadia Resort, pool access, and more! See if your favorite home is available during your dates by using our advanced search tool! Give us a call at (855) 698-7365 if you have any questions!
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes