Bedding Types: 1 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin, 2 Bunk
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
**Excluding Christmas and New Year’s**
Discounts Automatically Applied (Except Airbnb Bookings)
3 Night Stay (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
3 Night Stays (March - May, October, November): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
4 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 15%
5 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 20%
6+ Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 25%
WELCOME TO MOUNT STUART LODGE
NEW LISTING! Welcome to your new favorite mountain getaway – enjoy miles of beautiful mountain views in our rustic and elegant mountain lodge. The floor-to-ceiling windows gives guests magnificent views from almost anywhere in the house. This lodge has exposed log cedar beams that combines the rustic feeling of a log cabin with the elegance of an upscale lodge. The two-story great room with wood burning fireplace and comfortable seating will make you want to lounge all day in front of the magnificent views. This lodge features 2 bedrooms, a loft, 2 full bathrooms and can sleep up to 10 people.
MOUNT STUART LODGE PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 2, Bunk Beds w/ Twins 4 (Sleeps 10)
* 2 Master Suites + Large Open Loft, 2 1/2 Bathroom
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Private Hot Tub | Air Conditioning | Foosball Table | Free Wi-Fi
* Gas Fireplace in the Living Room
* Radiant Floor Heating
* AMAZING Mountain Views!
* No Pets
Layout – The main floor master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and luxurious en suite bathroom. The en suite bathroom has a large soaking tub, shower, toilet, and beautiful views of the mountains. There is another full bathroom in the hallway. Downstairs, there’s a master suite with a queen bed, seating area, wood burning stove, and HD TV. Upstairs, in the loft, there are five beds: one queen bed and two twin bunk beds. The loft also features a study table and foosball table.
Top 10 Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
1) Golfing in Suncadia Resort (Rope Rider and Prospector)
2) Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bikes Rentals
3) Kayak, Paddle Board on Lake Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort
4) River Rafting or Fly Fishing on the Yakima River
5) Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
6) Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
7) Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
8) Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
9) Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
10) Hiking Trails in the Teanaway & Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Mount Stuart Lodge is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted.
Great place to stay while working in area. Felt like a vacation instead of work. Beautiful property.
We booked this place for my daughters college graduation. Her friends from England who had never been to the US stayed with us. You never know when you book a place on line if what is advertised is accurate but place was better than advertised. The location was fantastic, larger than expected, beautifully appointed and spotless. The rental agent was accommodating when our plans changed. The view was fantastic-the folks from the UK said it looked fake--like a movie!
One small "opportunity for improvement"--there is only one TV in the lodge and the parental controls are set so that you can't really watch anything other than home shopping and kids shows.
Would recommend this this place to anyone--we had a great time.
Hello Marlene, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of Mount Stuart Lodge! We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with us at Vacation Rental 365. This is one of our newest properties and we are so excited that it's part of the Vacation Rental 365 family! The mountain views are exactly like from a movie and it's got such a beautiful interior. We hope that you will stay with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365