Bedding Types: 2 King, 2 Queen, 4 Twin
WELCOME TO LITTLE LAKE LODGE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
A stunning retreat, this newly remodeled mountain modern home has mastered the blend of industrial, contemporary finishes with a comfortable, family friendly feel. Little Lake Lodge is a 4,200-square foot home located on the "Little Lake" on the 5th Hole of Rope Rider Golf Course in Suncadia Resort.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Little Lake Lodge in Suncadia showcases the vision and commitment of the owners and their family to create an upscale, modern retreat designed to welcome everyone in comfort and style. A stunning great room with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and gas fireplace is sure to impress, as will the spacious chef's kitchen, dining area and expansive floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing views of the lake and golf course. The brand new garage ping pong table is sure to provide hours of entertainment as will the option of "catch and release" fishing right in your own backyard. Located on "Little Lake" on the 5th Hole of Rope Rider Golf Course, the outdoor areas are a highlight of the home featuring a covered concrete patio, Lynx BBQ grilling area and built-in fireplace, all with amazing views of the lake!
LITTLE LAKE LODGE PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 2, Queen Beds 2, Twin Bunk Beds 2 (Sleeps 12)
* 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms, can sleep 12 people
* 3 Bedrooms w/ En Suite Bathrooms
* Golf Course Lot - 5th Hole on Rope Rider Golf Course in Suncadia
* Walking Distance to Battista’s Park in Suncadia
* Covered Outdoor Patio w/ Gas Fireplace + Sitting Area
* Covered Lynx BBQ w/ Dry Kitchen + Dining Area
* 65” Flat Screen Smart TV in Great Room + 3 Additional 50” Flat Screen TVs
* Over 100 Channels: HBO, Pac 12 Networks, ESPN, Netflix
* Multi-Zone Sonos Music System
* Catch & Release Fishing on Little Lake
* Ping Pong Table In Garage
* Free Wi-Fi
* No Pets Allowed
* AC Available
Bedrooms: The 2 custom main floor master suites impart the feel of a luxury resort each with a King bed, gas fireplace, flat screen TV and en suite bathroom. These master baths each feature a walk-in shower, soaking tub, double vanity and walk-in closet. The 3rd master suite is located upstairs and features a Queen bed, en suite bathroom, built-in wet bar and private balcony. Two additional bedrooms, a spacious Queen bedroom with walk-in closet and a bunk room with 2 Twin bunk beds are located upstairs. There is an additional full bathroom located upstairs along with a powder room located on the main floor.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Little Lake Lodge in Suncadia Resort is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted.
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional “Resort
We all had a fantastic say at Little Lake Lodge. The bedrooms were comfortable and well appointed. The layout of the main floor - kitchen, dinning and living room were perfect for 4 couples...very spacious. The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed and loved the double oven set up. The sound system was more that we expected (sonos/niles). We danced, sang and even pulled up uTube - absolutely perfect. The outdoor space was fantastic and perfectly setup. I know we will be back and would highly recommend the place!
Beautiful home, linens top notch, plenty of room, well stocked kitchen, very nice outdoor living space, great view of pond/golf course. Our favorite home we have rented at Suncadia.
Hello Marsha, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Little Lake Lodge (You got the name right, hooray!). We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience staying with us at Vacation Rental 365. We manage several homes in Suncadia Resort, so we are so happy to hear that you found your new favorite! We look forward to you staying with us again. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
The house was incredibly welcoming. We felt so comfortable and only wished we could have stayed longer. The home was very clean and had everything we wanted. Loved the sonos system for music in every area, including outside. Don’t hesitate to book this home it is worth it.
Hello Michael! It warms our hearts to hear that you loved Little Lake Lodge. We would love for you to come back and stay even longer next time! This way you can enjoy all of the activities and amenities Little Lake Lodge has to offer: jet skiing, fly fishing, whitewater rafting, basketball, golf, and more! ~ Amanda, VR 365