Bedding Types: 3 King, 1 Queen, 5 Twin, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Other, 2 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
** Stay 3 Get 4th Night FREE (All Summer | June - Sept) Excluding Holidays
** 3rd Night FREE (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
** 5+ Night Stay: SAVE 25%
OFF SEASON SPECIALS
** 3 Night Stays (March - May, October 19th - November 23rd): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
WELCOME TO PINE RIDGE ESTATE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
Pine Ridge Estate - We are proud to manage this stunning home that is sure to quickly become one of the most popular in the area! Pine Ridge is an impressive 7,000 square foot estate on over 1.25 acres adjacent to biking trails and the 4th hole of Prospector Golf Course in Suncadia Resort. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
PINE RIDGE ESTATE PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 3, Queen Beds 1, Full Beds 2, Twin Beds 5, Sleeper Sofa 1, Air Bed 1 (Sleeps 16)
* 6 Bedrooms + Private Den | 6 Full Bathrooms
* 4 Masters w/ En Suite Bathrooms
* Separate Apartment Above Garage w/ Kitchenette and Pool Table
* Covered Back Patio w/ Heaters
* Private Hot Tub | 4 Flat Screen TVs | Free Wi-Fi
* 3 Gas Fireplaces, 4 Dishwashers, 2 Sets of Washing Machines
* Central Audio System w/ over 10+ Speakers Main Floor
* Garage Access For Parking
* No Pets
Bedrooms: The first master bedroom located on the main floor imparts the feel of a luxury resort suite with a queen bed, gas fireplace, HD TV, walk in closet, jetted tub, spacious shower, heated floors and french doors leading to the hot tub. The second master on the main floor features a king bed and en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower. The main floor of the home is complete with a private den with sleeper sofa off of the living room, a full bathroom and utility room with washer/dryer. There are three bedrooms located on the second floor. The third en suite master bedroom has a king bed, gas fireplace, HD TV, soaker tub, tiled shower, dual vanity and walk in closet with washer/dryer. The fourth bedroom has a full bed and a twin over full bunk bed. The fifth bedroom is home to two twin over twin bunk beds. A jack and jill bathroom with tiled shower and dual vanity adjoins the two rooms.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional “Resort Fee”. Maximum of 5 cars in the driveway. Suncadia prohibits street parking.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
PINE RIDGE ESTATE is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests will be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit for any stay between December 1st and March 31st. The base rate for this home is 13 people. Each additional person up to the maximum occupancy of the home (16) will add an additional $25 to the rental rate.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
We would love to host you in
We were a group of 10-12 folks who were celebrating a birthday. House was just as presented - very nice! Kitchen was really well stocked which was great. Lots of room to spread out. The hot tub was also great to have. Furniture was large and deep. We had a garage space which was also great in the snow! Very nice home.
Hello Constance, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Pine Ride Estate! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. I hope that the birthday boy or girl had a wonderful day! We are so happy that you enjoyed the home so much and we hope that you will stay with us again soon! Maybe for another birthday? Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
Our family really enjoyed this home. VR 365 was easy to deal with and responded to all our questions.
Hello Annette, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of your stay at Pine Ridge Estate. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
This home is absolutely stunning, with 6 bedrooms, large, fully stocked kitchen and a lovely AND comfortable living room. You will not be disappointed. Backs up to a hill slope, great for viewing wildlife and sledding in the winter months!! Do not hesitate, this home is wonderful.
Hello Megan, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Pine Ridge Estate! I'm so glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We hope that you will stay with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365