Bedding Types: 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Twin, 1 Sofa Bed, 1 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
**Excluding Christmas and New Year’s**
Discounts Automatically Applied (Except Airbnb Bookings)
3 Night Stay (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
3 Night Stays (March - May, October, November): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
4 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 15%
5 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 20%
6+ Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 25%
WELCOME TO TAMARACK CHALET NEAR LAKE CLE ELUM
NEW LISTING! Tamarack Chalet is a beautifully designed, brand new 1,800 square foot cabin, built in Evergreen Valley and walking distance to Suncadia's Nelson Preserve. It is 2 miles from the lovely and serene Lake Cle Elum. This cabin offers the privacy and peace needed for a relaxing weekend away from the city. However, if a round of golf is what you are looking for, Suncadia Resort is located only a few miles away. During the winter you can ice skate at the Village Pavilion, go sledding, or rent snowmobiles. And for those wine lovers, there are wine tastings at Swiftwater Cellars right at Suncadia Resort.
TAMARACK CHALET PROPERTY OVERVIEW
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 1/2 Bathrooms
- 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Full, 1 Twin, 1 Sleeper Sofa (Sleeps 9 in beds)
- Access to Roslyn Ridge Pool / Activity Center (May 15th-Sept 13th) $7.50 Entrance Fee
- Outdoor Picnic Table, Extra Chairs, BBQ, & Fire Pit
- Fantastic location within 1/2 mile to Speelyi Beach at Lake Cle Elum.
- Nearby Fishing, Biking, Golfing, Snowmobiling, Rafting & Boating
- Walking distance to Nelson Preserve
- Spacious PRIVATE lot with plenty of room for outdoor Activities
- Year-round Access
- Large Flat Screen TV w/ Roku
- Single Level Home: Wheelchair Friendly.
- Private 4-6 person private hot tub
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Game Room w/ a Ping Pong Table & Shuffle Board
- Dog Friendly!
- AC Available
Bedrooms: The master bedroom features a king bed and en suite bathroom. Upstairs there are two additional adult bedrooms which features a queen size bed and a bunk bed with a twin over full. The living room also has a sleeper sofa bed. This house can sleep 9 people in beds.
Top 10 Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
1) Golfing in Suncadia Resort (Rope Rider and Prospector)
2) Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bikes Rentals
3) Kayak, Paddle Board on Lake Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort
4) River Rafting or Fly Fishing on the Yakima River
5) Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
6) Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
7) Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
8) Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
9) Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
10) Hiking Trails in the Teanaway & Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Tamarack Chalet is a fantastic home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the ages of 28. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted.
The home we stayed in was warm and welcoming.we loved the cabin decor. We met family from out of state and had a great time visiting and attend a wedding in the area.
Within about 5 minutes of walking through the door, we wanted to stay forever. The property was immaculate and felt like home. We took full advantage of the well-stocked kitchen, comfy beds, and hot tub. As a cherry on top, Vacation Rental 365 communications were on-time, professional and the check-in was a breeze. Can't wait to go back!
Hello Rachel, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful 5 star review of Tamarack Chalet! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We look forward to you staying with us again, we have so many beautiful properties to choose from! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
We stayed for 3 days in January with two families. This place is great, and preferred to the Roslyn ridge side due to more open space for the kids to play in. The unit was well furnished and clean - pretty nice bed in the master, good couches and a decently equipped kitchen (however no cheese grater). The hot tub is in a good location if you have kids that want to use it as there is good visibility from the house. Overall, I’d recommend for two small families or one larger family.
Hello Jesse, Thank you for leaving such a kind review of Tamarack Chalet. This home is so beautiful, with the floor-to-ceiling windows, and we are so happy that you had such a great stay! We would love for you to stay with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365