Bedding Types: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
OCTOBER & NOVEMBER | MARCH - MAY | 2 NT MIN STAY
** 3 Night | SAVE 33% | 3RD Night FREE
**** Excludes Memorial Day Weekend
DECEMBER | 1ST – 20TH | 3 NT MIN STAY
** 4 Nights | SAVE 25% | 4TH Night FREE
JAN & FEB | 3 NT MIN STAY
** 4 Night | SAVE 25% | 4TH Night FREE
*** Excludes Martin Luther & President Day Weekend
WELCOME TO ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
Welcome to your home away from home - Located on a quiet cul-de-sac you are met with granite benches, a water feature, and a bistro table and chairs. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 3, Bunk Bends w/ Twins 1, Sleeper Sofa 1, Kids Sleeping Cub Rooms w/ sleeping bags 2 (Max Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms + Bonus Room, 3 w/ En suite Bathrooms - 4 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Private Hot Tub | Gas Fire Pit | Free Wi-Fi
* 4 HD Flat Screen TVs
* Heated Game Room in Garage + Bonus Room: Ping Pong, Foosball, Pool Table
* Wheel Chair Friendly
* AC Available
* No Pets Allowed
Layout: The main floor master suite offers a king-sized bed, gas fireplace, TV, and the master bath has a huge shower with duel heads, soaking tub, and heated floors. The French doors lead to a private rear porch with hot tub. The main level also offers a junior suite with queen bed with private bath with heated floors. Upstairs is a 3rd suite with semi-private bath offering double vanities and walk in shower. The 4th bedroom upstairs offers twin bunks (4 total) and the bonus/5th bedroom provides a queen sized pull out. This home also has a 4th bathroom upstairs. The bonus room also has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, toaster oven, microwave, small table and plenty of space for a second gathering. The loft/library above the great room is perfect for a reading area and also offers those who may need it, a place to work and has a furnished printer. Enjoy the books, DVD’s, games, puzzles, and toys.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
Enter through the large solid wood double entry doors to the slate entry offering a classic sense of arrival and the hand scraped hickory floors imbue the lodge feeling. The two-story great room with gas fireplace and wood windows frame the lightly treed secluded backyard.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Age Limit to book this home 30. Quiet Hours (Ord. 99-09) will be strictly enforced between the hours of 10pm and 8am. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests may be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit. Base rate varies seasonally. $25 per/person/night over base rate. Signed Rental Agreement will be considered final guest count.
This home is protected with External security cameras.
We absolutely loved our time at this house. The kitchen has everything you might need, the house was very clean, and there was so much space for us to all spread out. The pool table, garage game room, and hot tub were all bonuses.
Absolutly amazing, clean, well maintained beautiful home. Very high end appliances, very well stocked kitchen. spacious, clean, and located in a quite neighborhood, right next to beautiful trial. We all enjoyed this beautiful home. Will defiantly stay again.
Hello Lana, Thank you for your awesome review of Elk Sedge in Suncadia! All of us here at VR365 send high fives and appreciate the 5 stars you gave us! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed this beautiful home! We hope this home allowed new memories to be made and be enjoyed for a much needed relaxing Vacation. We hope everyone was able to gather for a wonderful meal made in the beautiful kitchen in the home! We hope to host you again for another future getaway with us here at VR365!! Sincerely, Diana Vacation Rental 365
My family and I were looking for a little getaway from the quarantine lock down and this was the perfect escape. Gorgeous home at the end of the road. Clean and well appointed with lots of nice amenities. We would definitely consider staying here again.
Hello Deborah, Thank you for such a wonderful review for Elk Sedge in Suncadia. We are so happy you were able to enjoy this home and escape from these unknown times we are all experiencing. We hope you were able to make lasting memories in this home, and we hope to host you again for another future getaway with us! Sincerely, Diana- Vacation Rental 365