Bedding Types: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
Discounts Automatically Applied | Holidays Excluded | New Reservations Only
** 4 Nights | SAVE 20% Entire Stay (June - Sept)
** 3rd Night FREE | SAVE 33% (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only)
** 7+ Nights | SAVE 25% Entire Stay (June – Sept)
** July & August 3 Night Min Stay
OFF SEASON SPECIALS
** 3 Night Stays (March - May, October 19th - November 23rd): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
WELCOME TO ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
Welcome to your home away from home - Located on a quiet cul-de-sac you are met with granite benches, a water feature, and a bistro table and chairs. We would love to have you stay with us! Please let us know of any questions you may have.
ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 3, Bunk Bends w/ Twins 1, Sleeper Sofa 1, Kids Sleeping Cub Rooms w/ sleeping bags 2 (Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms + Bonus Room, 3 w/ En suite Bathrooms - 4 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Private Hot Tub | Gas Fire Pit | Free Wi-Fi
* 4 HD Flat Screen TVs
* Heated Game Room in Garage + Bonus Room: Ping Pong, Foosball, Pool Table
* Wheel Chair Friendly
* AC Available
* No Pets Allowed
Layout: The main floor master suite offers a king-sized bed, gas fireplace, TV, and the master bath has a huge shower with duel heads, soaking tub, and heated floors. The French doors lead to a private rear porch with hot tub. The main level also offers a junior suite with queen bed with private bath with heated floors. Upstairs is a 3rd suite with semi-private bath offering double vanities and walk in shower. The 4th bedroom upstairs offers twin bunks (4 total) and the bonus/5th bedroom provides a queen sized pull out. This home also has a 4th bathroom upstairs. The bonus room also has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, toaster oven, microwave, small table and plenty of space for a second gathering. The loft/library above the great room is perfect for a reading area and also offers those who may need it, a place to work and has a furnished printer. Enjoy the books, DVD’s, games, puzzles, and toys.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
Enter through the large solid wood double entry doors to the slate entry offering a classic sense of arrival and the hand scraped hickory floors imbue the lodge feeling. The two-story great room with gas fireplace and wood windows frame the lightly treed secluded backyard.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Age Limit to book this home 30. Quiet Hours (Ord. 99-09) will be strictly enforced between the hours of 10pm and 8am. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted. Guests may be required to pay a $1,000 refundable security deposit. Base rate varies seasonally. $25 per/person/night over base rate. Signed Rental Agreement will be considered final guest count.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
Over all very happy with our stay. The only feed back I would have was that the back doors, both master bedroom to the hot tub and back patio doors are both very hard to close and should probably be adjusted. We like to privacy of location but did not notice that the main bike path is right next to the back patio. We were startled when suddenly people were walking by. Other than that we were very pleased with our stay.
We had a memorable stay at this property. VR365 was attentive to our needs throughout the stay. In fact, this was our second consecutive VR365 stay in just over a week. Thanks again and we'll be back soon.
This house was great for a relaxing family vacation. Plenty of games and toys for kids and adults. The wooded location in gorgeous with many walking hiking and biking trails. The house was comfortable and the kitchen was more than well stocked! Will definitely visit again.
Hello Jess, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review of Elk Sedge in Suncadia. I'm so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us at Vacation Rental 365. We are looking forward to your next stay with us. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365