Bedding Types: 1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Twin, 2 Other, 1 Full
Vacation Rental 365 PROMOTIONS
**Excluding Christmas and New Year’s**
Discounts Automatically Applied (Except Airbnb Bookings)
3 Night Stay (Stays Between Monday - Friday Only): SAVE 33%
3 Night Stays (March - May, October, November): SAVE 33%
(excluding Memorial Day & Thanksgiving)
4 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 15%
5 Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 20%
6+ Night Stay (ALL YEAR): SAVE 25%
WELCOME TO ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA RESORT
Welcome to your home away from home - Located on a quiet cul-de-sac you are met with granite benches, a water feature, and a bistro table and chairs.
SUNCADIA RESORT KEY FEATURES
* Fine Dining at Swiftwater Cellars
* Public golfing at the Prospector and Rope Rider Golf Course
* Tennis & Basketball Courts, Kids Playground, and more at Dawson & Batista Park
* Suncadia Motorized Scooter and Bike Rentals
* Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
* Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails
* Pamper Yourself at the Glade Spring Spa
* Summer Concerts at the Swiftwater Cellars Amphitheater in Suncadia
* Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill in the Winter
Enter through the large solid wood double entry doors to the slate entry offering a classic sense of arrival and the hand scraped hickory floors imbue the lodge feeling. The two-story great room with gas fireplace and wood windows frame the lightly treed secluded backyard.
ELK SEDGE IN SUNCADIA PROPERTY OVERVIEW
* King Beds 1, Queen Beds 3, Bunk Bends w/ Twins 1, Sleeper Sofa 1, Kids Sleeping Cub Rooms w/ sleeping bags 2 (Sleeps 14)
* 4 Bedrooms + Bonus Room, 3 w/ En suite Bathrooms - 4 Full Bathrooms, 1 Half Bath
* Ideal for families, corporate retreats, or mature adult groups
* Private Hot Tub | Gas Fire Pit | Free Wi-Fi
* 4 HD Flat Screen TVs
* Game Room in Garage + Bonus Room: Ping Pong, Foosball, Pool Table
* Wheel Chair Friendly
* AC Available
* No Pets Allowed
Layout - The main floor master suite offers a king-sized bed, gas fireplace, TV, and the master bath has a huge shower with duel heads, soaking tub, and heated floors. The French doors lead to a private rear porch with hot tub. The main level also offers a junior suite with queen bed with private bath with heated floors. Upstairs is a 3rd suite with semi private bath offering double vanities and walk in shower. The 4th bedroom upstairs offers twin bunks (4 total) and the bonus/5th bedroom provides a queen sized pull out. This home also has a 4th bathroom upstairs. The bonus room has a large sectional oriented to a large screen TV with cable and Wii games as well as a pool table. The bonus room also has a kitchenette with refrigerator, sink, toaster oven, microwave, small table and plenty of space for a second gathering. The loft/library above the great room is perfect for a reading area and also offers those who may need it, a place to work and has a furnished printer. Enjoy the books, DVD’s, games, puzzles, and toys.
Top Summer Activities in Cle Elum, Roslyn, Lake Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort!
* River Rafting on the Yakima River
* Horseback Riding w/ Happy Trails or Three Peaks Outfitters
* Boating, and Jet skiing on Lake Cle Elum
* Swimming at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake Swimming Hole
* Fly Fishing at the Yakima River
* Mountain Biking in Roslyn, Suncadia, Rat Pac Trail
* Hiking Trails in the Teanaway, Roslyn, Cle Elum, Suncadia Area
Elk Sedge in Suncadia is a premier home for respectful family gatherings and mature couples over the age of 30. Please no loud groups, parties or loud music. All guests will be required to sign a rental agreement after the reservation is accepted.
*** Please note: Access to the Swim and Fitness Center and Nelson Farm pool is not included with this rental, nor do we charge an additional “Resort Fee”. Maximum of 5 cars in the driveway. Suncadia prohibits street parking.
This home is protected with external security cameras.
The home was beautiful, well kept and comfortable for our large family. Location was great as well!
Hello Brodie, Thank you for leaving such a wonderful 5 star review of Elk Sedge in Suncadia. We are so happy to hear that you had a fantastic stay with Vacation Rental 365. I will definitely be passing your kind words to our housekeepers and maintenance staff. Thank you for choosing Vacation Rental 365 and we look forward to you staying with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
This is our second time staying at Elk Sedge in Suncadia. We had another wonderful stay with three families. The kids loved the bunk room and bear cub dens. We loved snowshoeing/skiing right out the front door to the paths. The house comes well stocked with everything you will need for the stay. Thank you Vacation 365 for another great vacation. Many fun memories at this house. We will be back again!
Hello Jill, We are so happy to hear that you are such a satisfied guest of Vacation Rental 365! Thank you for leaving Elk Sedge such a wonderful 5 star review! It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation and got a lot of good use out of the beautiful snow we had during your stay. We look forward to you staying with us again! Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365
We have rented properties with the same group of friends at Suncadia for several years, and we all agreed that this was by far the nicest. The house had everything we could want and more. Comfortable, beautiful. We were disappointed the hot tub wasn't able to be used. We would however like to rent again next year.
Hello Ray, Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We are so happy that you had such a great time at Elk Sedge in Suncadia. You had informed us about the hot tub when you were here and we sent someone out to the property to make sure that the hot tub was re-balanced so you could use it. I don't really understand why you stated that it couldn't be used. Sincerely, Amanda - Vacation Rental 365