Enjoy the wind in your snow cap, as you ride down the tree lined hill in the open mountain air. Grab a ride back up the hill with rope-tow return. **This activity is weather dependent
PRICING: $20 per rider
AVAILABLE: Nov 27-29, Dec 2-6, & Daily Dec 9 - Jan 3. Wed-Sun Jan 6 - Mar 14
OPEN: 9-10:30am, 10:30am-12pm, 12-1:30pm, 1:30-3pm, 3-4:30pm
*Tubing hill is weather dependent.
Inner tube included with lift ticket purchase (no private sleds allowed). Waiver required for participation. Min. height requirement is 36”. No children under age 3yrs old. 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Adult must fill out waiver for anyone under 18 yrs. Adult and child must ride tube alone for safety reasons. No pets allowed on the hill.
Suncadia Resort has an impressive 4.4 out of 5 stars from over 600 Google reviews.
- " Great place, I went during the winter. The grounds are well maintained. I was a big fan of the complimentary shuttle service all over the grounds. Food was good and not as expensive as it could have been. There are lots of things for the kids to do, fire puts for marshmallows, lots of hills with sleds. I will be going back during the summer. "
- " My artist heart absolutely LOVES Suncadia. Year round Suncadia is one of the PNW most beautiful locations for family & wedding photography. Truly a photographers paradise! "
- " Consider for a short weekend getaway, to the week of vacation you've earned. Quiet and revitalizing at any time of the year with many activities for all. "
Suncadia Resort has 3 out of 5 stars from 150 Yelp reviews.
- " Suncadia is a beautiful resort with amazing views. We stayed at a house on the property and were really happy with it as it was in a quaint and quiet neighborhood. "
- " There are great restaurants, fun activities including parks for kids, golf courses, and my personal favorite is the spa. You can sip bubbly in the outdoor hot tubs while your kids are checked into the childcare. Best ever!!!! "
- " My first trip to Suncadia was in the summer and we had a great time . . . not Disneyland magic but "natural" magic filled with hikes, bike rides and outdoor fun. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Best Cross-Country Near Cle Elum
Ice Skating at Suncadia Resort
Stay with Vacation Rental 365!
If you're looking for a wonderful vacation in Cle Elum or Suncadia Resort, check no further than our wide selection of luxury homes. Vacation Rental 365 offers lots of pet-friendly homes, waterfront homes, homes in Suncadia Resort, pool access, and more! See if your favorite home is available during your dates by using our advanced search tool! Give us a call at (855) 698-7365 if you have any questions!
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes