The Last Resort offers visitors the chance to rent kayaks, paddle boards, snowmobiles, and more!
From The Last Resort website: "First of all, welcome to The Last Resort and thank you for taking the time to learn more about us! The Last Resort is simply that, Your Last Resort. Just beyond us to the West you will be 100% on your own. You’ll find nothing but uninhabited nature and wildlife. The location of The Last Resort is perfect – serene, mountainous beauty that makes you feel like you are a million miles away, yet close to all that this area has to offer. Enjoy a peaceful getaway vacation close to beautiful Lake Cle Elum with mountain. Here you will find everything you need for modern day survival in these parts!
The Cascade Mountains have almost endless wilderness and miles of riding trails in the summer and corduroy groomed access to untouched powder in the winter. At the end of your day, we are preferred by locals as the best home cooked meal in the Cascade Mountains."
Includes helmet and gas. Winter gear is also available to rent!
- Four Hour Single Sled Rentals (Seats one person) - $175
- Four Hour Double Sled Rentals (Seats two people) - $200
- All Day Single Sled - $250
- All Day Double Sled - $275
- Rental Snow Suit - $15
- Rental Gloves - $10
- Rental Boots - $10
- Full Set of Gear - $25
- Local Delivery - $25 per sled
Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
Priced for an All Day Rental (9am - 5pm)
The Last Resort has 4.5 out of 5 stars from 65 Google reviews.
- " The most amazing staff I have ever encountered, we had a group of 13 people and they treated us like family! Thank you all for your hospitality."
- " The food is very good and the owners are very,very nice people. You will not leave there still hungry thats for sure. They even have summer items to rent at the shop to play in the water with. It's beautiful with the mountains and lots of wildlife. Winter time snowmobiles and helmets you can rent and go riding, and they will make sure you have everything you'll need for a good riding day. Check it out you'll not be sorry. Fun,fun,fun thats all i can say"
- "So cute! Wonderful restaurant as well! Great customer service. Great place to get away from the Hussle of the City... Can't wait to go back!"
The Last Resort has 4 out of 5 stars from 25 Yelp reviews.
- " We came in at the last minute on holiday week and had a fantastic time. The staff was wonderful. We were given great advice to maximize our money and experience. What was unexpected was to be fed and cared for afterwards. We can hardly wait to snowmobile again with them. "
- " These people are just plain good folk. Family owned and 3 generations work, plus the dog. I can't say enough about how nice they all are. I so recommend this place "
- " We then rented two snowmobiles the next day, and rode for half a day... machines were very comfortable, and ran well... electric start too..!! We were treated very well by all the staff that we encountered... Don was a gem..!!.. went out of his way to make sure all was well..!!.. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Rill River Rafting Adventures
Roslyn Farmers Market