Stunning views. Incredible design. Immaculate conditions. All surrounded by the rolling pine forest and towering granite peaks of the sunny, eastern slopes of the Cascades. From beginner to advanced and day outings to extended vacations, Suncadia offers the Pacific Northwest's finest mountain golf experience.
Suncadia, a premier Washington State golf resort destination, features championship golf on three award-winning golf courses.
Prospector Golf Course, designed by Arnold Palmer Course Design Company opened in 2005 to rave reviews. The Prospector Golf Shop is located in the Inn at Suncadia.
Rope Rider Golf Course, designed by Jacobsen Hardy Golf Course Design, opened the summer of 2011 and was named Best New Course of the Year 2011 by Golf Magazine. The Rope Rider Pro Shop is located in the Swiftwater Cellars winery. The Rope Rider Golf Park, adjacent to the Swiftwater Cellars winery, provides a relaxing, fun golf experience for those who do not have the time to take in an 18-hole golf game!
Suncadia Resort has an impressive 4.4 out of 5 stars from over 600 Google reviews.
- " Great place, I went during the winter. The grounds are well maintained. I was a big fan of the complimentary shuttle service all over the grounds. Food was good and not as expensive as it could have been. There are lots of things for the kids to do, fire puts for marshmallows, lots of hills with sleds. I will be going back during the summer. "
- " My artist heart absolutely LOVES Suncadia. Year round Suncadia is one of the PNW most beautiful locations for family & wedding photography. Truly a photographers paradise! "
- " Consider for a short weekend getaway, to the week of vacation you've earned. Quiet and revitalizing at any time of the year with many activities for all. "
Suncadia Resort has 3 out of 5 stars from 150 Yelp reviews.
- " Suncadia is a beautiful resort with amazing views. We stayed at a house on the property and were really happy with it as it was in a quaint and quiet neighborhood. "
- " There are great restaurants, fun activities including parks for kids, golf courses, and my personal favorite is the spa. You can sip bubbly in the outdoor hot tubs while your kids are checked into the childcare. Best ever!!!! "
- " My first trip to Suncadia was in the summer and we had a great time . . . not Disneyland magic but "natural" magic filled with hikes, bike rides and outdoor fun. "
- Prospector Golf Course Phone: 509-649-6401
- Rope Rider Golf Course Phone: 866-715-5050
- Phone: 509-649-6461
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Sun Country Golf Course
Last Resort Kayak & Paddle Board Rentals
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
Arrowhead Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes