This spa in Suncadia Resort offers a steam room, sauna, and salt soaks. Or, guests can get a massage, treat themselves with a facial, or enjoy a body treatment to renew all their senses. Glade Spring Spa offers all day Spa Passes so guests can enjoy the breathtaking facilities all day.
- Living Well Massage (Signature Treatment)
- Summit Deep Tissue Massage
- Cle Elum River Rock Massage
- Cascade Classic Duo Massage
- Mountain Mama Pre-Natal Massage
More Information on Massages offered at the Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Resort Here.
- Pure Results Optimal Facial
- Ultra Bright Facial
- Organic Skincare Solution
- Livnig Well Facial (Signature Treatment)
- Gentlemen's Facial
- Teen Facial
More Information on skincare services offered at the Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Here.
- Living Well Scrub & Mud Wrap (Signature Treatment)
- Honey Rose Escape
- Stress Relief Detox Mud Wrap
- Hydrating Shea Butter Wrap
- Seasonal Body Scrub
- Head, Hand, and Foot Ritual
More Information on the Body Rituals offered at Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Here.
Glade Getaways - Packages
- Glade Spring Pamper
- Living Well (Signature Treatment)
- Nurture & Nature Detox
More Information on the Glade Getaway Packages at Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia.
Fingers & Toes
- Living Well Pedicure (Signature Treatments)
- Detox Sports Pedicure
- Traditional Pedicure
- CBD Pedicure
- Youth Pedicure
- Polish Change/ Feet
- Living Well Manicure (Signature Treatments)
- Traditional Manicure
- CBD Manicure
- Youth Manicure
- Polish Change/ Hands
More Information on the Food and Hand Services offered at Glade Spring Spa at Suncadia Resort.
Champagne & Curls
More Information on Champagne & Curls offered at Glade Spring Spa at Suncadia Resort.
Complete Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia Spa Menu.
Glade Spring Spa in Suncadia has 4 out of 5 stars out of 24 Google reviews.
- " Great spa! I loved it! I got a couples massage and a pedicure and it was heaven! The best part is actually the sanctuary though. With the giant bean bags, the tea, and the fireplace it is the perfect spot to spend a day! "
- " I had the Herbal Renewal pedi and basic mani with Lexi and she is fantastic! Then I had the Quartz Custom facial with Brandyce, also fantastic. My aunt had the Chardonnay Sugar Scrub with Shannon and loved it. The services, products, and staff are top of the line, and the vibe is appropriately serene and naturalistic. I enjoyed soaking in the outdoor mineral pools and relaxing on a Lovesac in the lounge. Patrons are invited to mix their own loose tea blends--delicious!"
- " Pay for any service and get a day pass to the spa! Use their outdoor co-Ed or women's only mineral pools, steam or dry spa or serenity room with gigantic lovesac beanbag chairs for reading or napping in peace and quiet. They control how many people can use it so it's not overcrowded. "
Glade Spring Spa has 3 out of 5 stars from 27 Yelp reviews.
- " One of the best hotel spas I have ever visited. My kids had the youth pedi yesterday and I had the wine crush mani/pedi today. Service was impeccable with courteous down to earth staff. "
- " Coming here is such a treat! It is completely relaxing from start to finish, just walking through the front doors your transported to a stress free atmosphere. You'll notice tranquil music playing throughout, along with cucumber water, and various assortments of make your own hot tea. "
- " My husband surprised me with a massage at the Spa for my birthday. I've always wanted to try GSS since moving here last year. Whitney preformed my massage and I was over the top pleased! She is amazing, the entire experience was beautiful, tranquil, and much needed! Can't wait to come back! "
Phone: (509) 649-6470
Reservations are required and space is limited.