Portals - Pacific Northwest Provisions, is where captivating cuisine meets the rustic charm of Washington State. Located in the Lodge, Portals boasts panoramic views of the lush Cascade Mountains and offers guests artisan meals crafted with local inspiration and seasonal ingredients; making for a truly unique dining experience. Whether you stop by for breakfast before a day long hike, a light lunch as you embark on an exciting adventure, or are looking to wind down with a savory meal in the evening - Portals offers something for every palate 365 days a year. Our Cle Elum, restaurant offers a welcome space for you, your family and friends.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Breakfast: 6:30am - 11:00am Daily
- Lunch: 11:00am - 3:00pm Daily
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Fri. & Sat. 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Portals Restaurant has 3.4 out of 5 stars from 40 Google reviews.
- " The room was very comfortable and the floor plan convenient; we had our dogs and very much appreciated the fact that the resort is dog friendly with wonderful walking and bike paths. The food was beautifully prepared and presented. The swordfish was very fresh and delicious; the breakfast was also very good; the service was good. We look forward to coming back to stay longer. I can highly recommend the resort and all of its amenities, including the spa (which we did not enjoy on this last visit). "
- " Fantastic dinner, had the scallops, amazing! Clams, salads all delicious. Service was wonderful, desserts delicious. The assistant manager Joel went above and beyond to make our dining experience 5 star. Prices were reasonable for the quality of food. Food came out quickly for a gourmet meal. Highly recommend. Whoever wrote the bad review and gave this restaurant 1 star comparing it to "Dennys" obviously ordered the chicken nuggets off of the kids menu. This place is amazing. "
Portals Restaurant has 3 out of 5 stars from 93 Yelp reviews.
- " Fantastic spot we really enjoyed this place in our stay at Suncadia. We started with the crab cakes which had a nice southwestern feel to them. Some corn in the actual crab cake and nice red sauce around it. For lunch I got the Louie salad, brother got the salmon blt and his fiancé got the tomato soup. Only disappointing dish was the tomato soup. My Louie salad had a ton of seafood and was really fantastic. The salmon blt was definitely the winner order, nice crispy bread, thick bacon and tasty salmon. Fries were also battered a bit more than normal which made them extra tasty. Cocktails are also made very well! "
- " I have been to Portals many tines, for breakfast, lunch, dinner, for Thanksgiving dinner, and even takeout. I have never had anything bad at this restaurant. The food is good. There is something for everyone. Tonight I got the stuffed chicken without prosciutto and it was good. My friends got the pot roast and brisket and loved it. The kids got the burger, Mac and cheese, and spaghetti. All were good. "
Up-to-Date Local Events in Cle Elum, Suncadia Resort, and Roslyn
Swiftwater Winer Boutique in Suncadia Resort
Cle Elum, Roslyn Massage Therapy - Mobile Massage
Pine Ridge Estate in Suncadia Resort
Elk Run Lodge in Suncadia Resort
Arrowhead Lodge in Suncadia Resort
All Vacation Rental 365 Suncadia Resort Homes